Giorgio Armani and Graydon Carter, Editor-in-Chief of Vanity Fair, joined forces over the weekend to toast the creative worlds of film and fashion. Celebrities and influencers were on hand at the Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibe, France for an intimate cocktail and dinner party. Be inspired by the many head-to-toe Armani looks worn my the likes of Oscar winner Cate Blanchett, British model Suki Waterhouse, Naomi Watts and more!
It’s fashion’s biggest night. Designers abound! Late night shopping! Performances by your favorite artists! And Saks is all over it.
Stop by Saks flagship in New York on September 6. Check out a list of highlights below and stay tuned as we make more announcements about fashion’s big night at Saks!
(1) Obsessed with Nail Art — So are we! Join us as Rebecca Minkoff and Valley Nails do manicures inspired by prints in her collection.
(3) The inimitable, style savvy — and quite tall — New York Knick Amar’e Stoudemire will be making an appearance at Saks.
(4) Meet Oscar de la Renta, who will be making an appearance at Saks as we launch his latest fragrance Essential Luxuries his latest exclusive to Saks!
(5) Makeup artist to the world’s most famous and Estee Lauder creative makeup director Tom Pechaux, will be taking customers through the new beauty collection that he designed for Estee Lauder inspired by the colors and contrasts of Paris.
(6) Meet designer Erin Fetherston and get your bangs trimmed from hairstylist, Edward Tricomi
(7) Last and hardly least, Darren Criss of “Glee” and a Special Guest will be signing the September Issue of Vogue
Follow @FNOnyc on Twitter
Download the entire Saks Fifth Avenue FNO schedule.