The sound of Veuve Clicquot corks popping, cameras snapping and the buzz of a lively crowd filled the Fifth Avenue flagship last night at a glittering party co-hosted with Glenda Bailey of Harper’s Bazaar. Taking place at the SnAKS cafe, transformed for the month as the Mastercard® Secret Garden Cafe, guests like Aerin Lauder, Bill Cunningham and more lifted their glasses to the second annual Glam Gardens extravaganza of beauty and Mother Nature.
New York Legend Bill Cunningham Snaps a Photo of Aerin Lauder, Founder of AERIN; Kate Oldham, Saks SVP and GMM, Beauty; Tracy Margolies, Saks Chief Merchant and Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief, Harper’s Bazaar Read More..▼
Giorgio Armani and Graydon Carter, Editor-in-Chief of Vanity Fair, joined forces over the weekend to toast the creative worlds of film and fashion. Celebrities and influencers were on hand at the Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibe, France for an intimate cocktail and dinner party. Be inspired by the many head-to-toe Armani looks worn my the likes of Oscar winner Cate Blanchett, British model Suki Waterhouse, Naomi Watts and more!
(2) Not enough Nail Art for You? Saks has partnered with the hot fashion label Suno to create Minx nails in cool prints. Exclusive to Saks on FNO!
(3) The inimitable, style savvy — and quite tall — New York Knick Amar’e Stoudemire will be making an appearance at Saks.
(4) Meet Oscar de la Renta, who will be making an appearance at Saks as we launch his latest fragrance Essential Luxuries his latest exclusive to Saks!
(5) Makeup artist to the world’s most famous and Estee Lauder creative makeup director Tom Pechaux, will be taking customers through the new beauty collection that he designed for Estee Lauder inspired by the colors and contrasts of Paris.
(6) Meet designer Erin Fetherston and get your bangs trimmed from hairstylist, Edward Tricomi
(7) Last and hardly least, Darren Criss of “Glee” and a Special Guest will be signing the September Issue of Vogue