THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Please stay tuned for future promotions! Show us your Saks style on Pose for a chance to win $1,500. We’ll be giving away four $1,500 gift cards, one each week, from September 18 through October 15. We’ll be sharing the latest looks in contemporary for inspiration, and we’ll be selecting our favorite looks styled by you! Here’s how to enter: (1) Take a picture wearing a Saks-inspired outfit and upload it to Pose. (2) Tag the caption with #Pose4Saks (3) Post it. Be sure to check out our complete contest rules here before entering. Not signed up for Pose? No problem. Visit the Pose website or download the Pose app for free for iPhone and Android. MORE: Follow Saks on Pose….Read More.. ▼
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Please stay tuned for future promotions!
Show us your Saks style on Pose for a chance to win $1,500. We’ll be giving away four $1,500 gift cards, one each week, from September 18 through October 15. We’ll be sharing the latest looks in contemporary for inspiration, and we’ll be selecting our favorite looks styled by you!
Here’s how to enter:
(1) Take a picture wearing a Saks-inspired outfit and upload it to Pose.
(2) Tag the caption with #Pose4Saks
(3) Post it. Be sure to check out our complete contest rules here before entering.
Follow Saks on Pose.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Saks Fifth Avenue “#Pose4Saks” Promotion (the “giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Colorado) and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for the purposes of entering this giveaway. Employees of Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Saks Fifth Avenue, 12 East 49th Street, New York, NY 10017.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on Tuesday, September 18 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Saks Fifth Avenue computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter:
Download the Pose app
Follow Saks Fifth Avenue on Pose
Take a photo of yourself in your favorite Saks-inspired fall styles (you may show an entire outfit or a detail)
Add the hashtag #Pose4Saks to the caption
Upload your photo 122 fashion look.
Sample entry: Loving leather this fall! #Pose4Saks (accompanied by a picture)
No individual can enter this Contest more than once.
6. To enter this Promotion, your Submission must conform to the Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”).
Pose Content Restrictions:
The Pose Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Pose Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
The Pose Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
The Pose Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
The Pose Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Pose Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Pose Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Uploading a Submission constitutes an entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, creative, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
7. Winner Determination: One winner will be selected every 7 days during the Promotion Period, Tuesday, September 18 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. ET. Each winner will be selected by a Saks employee, based on Pose Submission’s relevance to the Saks Fifth Avenue brand. Each 7 day time period will begin on Tuesday 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and end at Tuesday 12:00 p.m. ET the following week. No one can win more than once during the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Requirements: The weekly winner will be announced on the Saks Pose feed weekly 2pm ET (on September 25, and October 2, 9 and 16). To claim the prize, each winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 of being announced. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to one runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one (1) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Prize will be fulfilled 1-2 weeks after winner determination.
9. 4 PRIZES: The 4 winners will each receive one (1) Saks Gift Card (valued at $1,500.00). The winning entries may also be featured on the Saks Pose, Saks Facebook page and SaksPOV blog. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
10. Release: By receipt of a prize, the one winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated by Pose. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize